The basic of the compost production technology is the method of aerobic composting of the mixture of organic matters in windrows.
COMPOSITION OF THE COMPOST:
- Acidity (pH) 6,5
- Dry matter 60%
- Organic matters 40-50%
- Nitrogen 1,8-2,0%
- Phosphorus 0,8-1,5%
- Potassium 1-1,5%
SIA "Eko Terra" offered organic fertilizer contains the most significant growth-enhancing elements - nitrogen and phosphorus. Using our organic fertilizer, there is no need in the extra mineral fertilizers, as our compost provided the balanced feeding of plants and greenery.
BENEFITS OF ORGANIC FERTIIZER:
- The organic compost improves the soil structure and steadily increases the amount of soil organic matter, as well as activates and enhances soil microbial activity, increasing soil fertility;
- Reduces the cost of any type of soil fertilization, as there is no need for mineral fertilizers;
- It is environmentally friendly – has an ecological impacts on soil;
- Increases productivity of all crops, taking into account the balanced content of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and microelements;
- Provides a balanced feeding of plants and crops;
- There is no need for regular compost renewal;
- It does not contain weed seeds;
- Necessary nutrients do not leak from the organic fertilizer, and the plant resistance to drought and frost increases.
- SIA „Eko Terra” offers the valuable organic fertilizer - compost that can be used for:
- Plant-growing (such as corn ,hemp and others);
- Recultivation of lands, pits, scuffles, etc.;
- Organic farming;
- Decorative improvement, sport areas, fields, etc. arrangement.
Compost quality meets the requirements of Latvian and EU standards.
For business opportunities, please contact "Eko Terra" production director (+371 26453669).